Número total de visualizações de páginas

6.16.2012

ZEN AND THE ART OF HOUSEKEEPING


“I try to think of housekeeping as a short mental vacation — let my mind freewheel like I do on a walk or a swim.  
I sometimes come up with solutions to problems I didn’t even know I had.”  

Housekeeping is repetitive, monotonous and makes ME feel miserable. But can be very conducive to pondering the questions of life while, I can assure you. I took the day out for cleaning and putting things into order and as I go about my house, I get overwhelmed at everything that needs order... So, I stop a bit and come to the laptop or to the window or to the terrace or to another cigarette... The fact is that I realized I had clothes waiting for ironing since last summer... and that's a... real terrible fact! 

Staying home in a mission like this is also a very powerful way to send away some trash... and any piece that's broken, ugly or irritating goes straight to the trash bag... This saturday mission is also strong to lead me to the chocolate boxes I have been hiding from myself but, who cares? Today I do not care too much... like Scarlett O’Hara, will think, “Tomorrow is another day.”




Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

DEIXE AQUI O SEU COMENTÁRIO: